There's no shortage of ways to support the Illinois Symphony Orchestra at this sizzling night of dancing, dining, music and silent auctions. The evening will be emceed by Laura Kennedy, arts
There’s no shortage of ways to support the Illinois Symphony Orchestra at this sizzling night of dancing, dining, music and silent auctions.
The evening will be emceed by Laura Kennedy, arts correspondent for WGLT, and Dan Rutherford, who previously served as Illinois State Treasurer and State Senator, among other roles. Special performances by ISO Principal Trumpet Amy Gilreath, Principal Timpani David Collier, and the ISU Jazz Ensemble directed by Thomas Marko.
- Gala Ticket: $100
- Individual Sponsor: $150
- Table Sponsor: $1,500
Menu: Caribbean-inspired, gluten-free meal of Cuban-Style Beef and Jerk Chicken. If you make your reservation online at the link below, please select standard if you would like the Caribbean inspired menu or vegan for Caribbean inspired vegan option.
Silent Auction Items
- A bottle of Havana Club 7 Cubano rum and a box of 25 hand-rolled Cohida Esplendido cigars
- Dinner with Illinois State University’s President Larry Dietz and his wife, Marlene Dietz, at the ISU President’s home
- A party for 12 at The Kemp Family log cabin located on Lake Bloomington
- A chance to conduct the musicians of the Illinois Symphony Orchestra
- Two tickets to a special invite only dress rehearsal at the Washington National Opera’s Maurice Sendak production of “The Magic Flute”
(Sunday) 5:00 pm - 9:30 pm
ISU Bone Student Center
100 N University St, Normal IL 61761
$150 – $1,500